I am an international student planning to return to my home country. What steps do I need to take?

The University recommends students not travel internationally between Nov. 20 and the start of the spring semester as re-entry to the United States is not guaranteed. If you still intend to travel over the break, however, a travel signature is required to return. Additionally, we ask you to complete the “Travel Plans and Signature” signature request in iStart. An international student adviser will review your request along with your travel plans and contact you if there is a need to review your plans. You may also call 814-865-6348 (option #2).