What if I am a student who is immunocompromised?

Penn State is dedicated to supporting students who are immunocompromised or at-risk and helping them to identify and develop appropriate accommodations, for both on-campus housing and academic needs. Students in need of housing assistance can contact their campus’ Housing and Food Services. Students in need of academic assistance should reach out to their college or campus advising office.

For students who are unable to return to any campus, there are flexible options for semester planning so that they can continue to make progress toward their degrees.