For questions about COVID-19 topics at the University, faculty, staff, students and families across all Penn State campuses can contact the Penn State COVID-19 Call Center at 814-865-2121 or submit an online contact form.
The Call Center is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Jan. 3 through Jan. 9.
Beginning Jan. 10, the Call Center’s normal hours of operation will resume and the Call Center will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. ET on Saturdays. The Call Center will be closed on Sundays.
Before contacting the center, please review the resources available on this website to see if your questions already are answered. Visitors should review:
- Information about testing and support, on-campus and general health guidelines, and the current status of university operations.
- Information for students and families and additional student resources.
- Information for faculty and staff and additional employee resources.
- Comprehensive FAQs on all key topics.
- Links to Commonwealth Campus resources for links to specific information for each campus location.