For questions about COVID-19 topics at the University, faculty, staff, students and families across all Penn State campuses can contact the Penn State COVID-19 Response Center at 814-865-2121 or submit an online contact form.
The center’s hours of operation (all Eastern Time) are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday.
Before contacting the center, please review the resources available on this website to see if your questions already are answered. Visitors should review:
- Information about testing and support, on-campus and general health guidelines, and the current status of university operations.
- Information for students and families and additional student resources.
- Information for faculty and staff and additional employee resources.
- Comprehensive FAQs on all key topics.
- Links to Commonwealth Campus resources for links to specific information for each campus location.