For questions about COVID-19 topics at the University, faculty, staff, students and families across all Penn State campuses can contact the Penn State COVID-19 Call Center at 814-865-2121 or submit an online contact form.
The Call Center is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday. The Call Center is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
Before contacting the center, please review the resources available on this website to see if your questions already are answered. Visitors should review:
- Information about testing and support, on-campus and general health guidelines, and the current status of university operations.
- Information for students and families.
- Information for faculty and staff.
- Comprehensive FAQs on all key topics.
- Links to Commonwealth Campus resources for links to specific information for each campus location.