How do I apply for a religious or medical/disability accommodation?

Individuals seeking a religious accommodation request should visit the Affirmative Action Office (AAO) website and complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Religious Accommodation Request Form.

All employees, as well as undergraduate and graduate students supported on wage payroll, seeking a medical/disability-related accommodation should complete an online request form on the HR website and submit the completed form to Occupational Medicine.

Students supported on graduate assistantships must submit a completed form to University Health Services via the myUHS portal.